Valuation & Regulation – US – Seminar
The seminar includes a review of all syllabus readings. The focus is on exam-type questions, with the primary emphasis being on math questions.
Note that the practice problem set is included as part of the seminar package.
The MATE Seminars Group and Health Valuation and Regulation (VR) seminar will be held from Mar. 12-15 on a virtual platform. The seminar includes a review of all syllabus readings. The focus is on exam-type questions, with the primary emphasis being on math questions.
The seminar includes:
- Instant access to a pre-recorded version of this season’s seminar, available by January 1st, 2024 (request access from instructor)
- Each chapter has a detailed video explanation for a more slow-paced learning experience
- Challenging chapters will also have a shortened video for a quick review and explanation of the main points
- Admittance to the live seminar, along with the seminar outline and full practice problem set
- Access to “MATE Reference Content”, an archive of content that can be used to learn more about challenging topics including, but not limited to:
- Summaries of relevant papers previously on the syllabus
- Summaries of helpful papers currently on other exams’ syllabi
- Links to useful websites and published papers that are helpful with understanding difficult concepts from the syllabus
- A lookup tool to help you find past exam questions that are currently on your exam
- Evergreen access: Access to the pre-recorded seminar and digital seminar content is available for as long as it takes you to pass your exam; see our seminar extension policy for details
The seminar schedule is as follows: (Mountain Time)
Tue, Mar 12: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Wed, Mar 13: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thu, Mar 14: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Fri, Mar 15: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please visit our seminar page for details regarding available discounts, the instructor, and what the seminar offers.